Ai's Birthday Bash

03.08 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hello world! I'm back writing again :)
Yesterday I went out to my friend's, Ai, birthday bash. It was a fun monday (because usually monday is boring for meeee :p)
Here's some report ;)

Me, Ian, Ryoko and Benta came too early. The invitation said the party's start at 6:30 PM, but Ai hasn't come yet so we just sat outside the cafe.





After waited for about 15 minutes, people came and came and came...


Me and one of my bestfriends, Ganesha, the most 'stylish' boy :p




And the party started on...
The grey dressed girl beside is me is the birthday girl :)













What was I wearing...

Green shiny dress : ITC Mangga Dua, IDR 135.000,-
Belt : Mom's
Watch : Guess
Oxford Black Patent Boots : Mitchybell @ STC Senayan, IDR 329.000,-






lunatic-disclosure *

0 komentar: