Hello :)

03.10 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Good evening, world!

I'm newbie here.. I saw some blogs, and it affected me to make a blog too.. So here it is.. My blog :)


I just stayed home all day, because i'm ill :( . My day was sooo boring! I watched television in the afternoon but indovision got some trouble with the satellite. Crap! I'm not yet finished watching
Reign Over Me, and I was on the climax of the story, gosh!

The story is about a dentist named Alan Johnson (Don Cheadle) whose got a successful career, a loving wife and two beautiful daughters. Oh what a perfect life. When he was driving along the street, he saw his old college roomate, Charlie Fineman (Adam Sandler). They have never meet for about 15 years.

Alan was bored with his life. Yet Charlie live in a experienced of loss his whole family, he started an isolated life.
The chance encounter rekindles their friendship, and together with psychiatrist Angela Oakhurst (Liv Tyler), Alan and Charlie slowly reconnect to their former, happy and grateful selves.

Hmm.. I think I'll catch and finished it another time. I hope HBO still running the movie.


* lunatic-disclosure

0 komentar: